Click on the links below to learn more about SpecLink-E.
Free Evaluation Copy
- A brief summary of SpecLink-E (pdf)
- Advantages of SpecLink-E (pdf)
- SpecLink-E - Versions (pdf)
- SpecLink-E - Three Features That Set It Apart (pdf)
- Product Data Sheet (pdf)
Table of Contents
- Complete list of all sections, with identification of which sections are included in each Catalog.
For a more in-depth understanding of content available in each section click here: Section Includes. Here one will find the one line summaries in each section title sequence and the work results available under the Section Includes Article. Use this report as a handy way to locate work results content, a checklist, or conduct a "what's in the job/what should be [or not be] in the job" discussion with project team members, etc.
Document Samples - PDF Files
- Sample Page Layouts
- Sample of Master Text Copy, showing master notes and all choice options
- Sample of Construction Specification, final document, edited for hypothetical project
- Sample of Design Criteria, master document, unedited
- About SpecLink-E, a PowerPoint Presentation summarizing the features, advantages, and benefits of SpecLink-E (about 10 minutes)
- Specifying Sustainable Design, a PowerPoint presentation that describes how SpecLink-E addresses sustainable design criteria, including LEED v4 (about 10 minutes); pdf version.
User Guide - PDF Files
- Take a look at the User Guide that BSD provides to SpecLink-E subscribers.
- "Creating an Office Master in BSD SpecLink-E" - by Susan McClendon, CCS, Building Systems Design, Inc.
- "Specifying Sustainable Design" - by Susan McClendon, CCS, Building Systems Design, Inc.
- "BIM Interoperability and Relational Databases - Intelligently Linking Drawings and Data" - by Robert Paul Dean, FAIA, FCSI, CCS