Before you download
- First Time Installations - click here.
- Updating your version of LinkMan-E - click here.
- If you are moving the LinkMan-E software please contact Support at 800-266-7732 or email us prior to starting the move.
Download instructions for software installation
- Confirm that you are logged in as Admin.
- Verify that there are not any incomplete Windows updates in control panel.
- Reboot your computer after running Windows updates.
- Note – you must be on the latest version of SpecLink-E (126.96.36.199 for both Corporate and Professional Editions).
Click here to download LinkMan-E Version 188.8.131.52, posted February 1,
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start Setup.
- The setup will start automatically -- follow the instructions on screen.
- The program name and icon will be placed on the Start Menu.
- Revit Object Library (pre-linked to SpecLink-E)
- Revit Objects - A sample of 25 Revit Objects that BSD provides in its Revit Object Library.
- Revit Material Library Instructions
If you are having a problem installing our software, please check the 3 issues below. If the problem continues, please contact us.
- Confirm that you are logged in as Admin
- Verify that there are no incomplete Windows updates
- Reboot your computer after running Windows updates