SpecLink-E is available in 3 versions designed to meet different users’ needs.
- Relevant for one or two concurrent users only
- Operates on Microsoft SQL Express
- Capacity of up to 35 medium-sized projects before archiving
- Required for three or more concurrent users
- Operates on full Microsoft SQL programming
- Unlimited data storage
- User roles:
- Reviewer: Read-only access. Includes ability to print documents.
- Standard: Read/write access.
- Expert User: All Standard permissions, plus ability to accept Master updates and create links.
- System Manager: Can do anything within SpecLink-E. This includes the ability to create an office master and protect it against inadvertent changes.
- Office Master Project Protection: One or more projects can be designated as "Office Masters" with editing of those projects limited to those designated as System Manager.
- Audit trail showing who has edited content.
The cloud version of SpecLink-E includes all of the corporate features described above, plus the following:
- BSD will host all your files, eliminating all IT costs on your end.
- BSD handles all software updates, so you always have the latest version of SpecLink-E.
- You can access your projects from any device with Internet connectivity — from desktop to tablet to cell phone, with no known firewall issues.