LEED – Specifying a Sustainable Design
SpecLink-E has guided information and content on how to specify for LEED v4, 2009 and Green building, including the recommended approach. SpecLink-E has a more flexible sustainable design tools that accommodates other rating systems as well as further changes to LEED. SpecLink-E supports the following LEED rating systems:
- LEED v4 BD+C, for Building Design and Construction:
- NC, New Construction and Major Renovations
- CS, Core and Shell Development
- DC, Data Centers
- WDC, Warehouses and Distribution Centers
- HOS, Hospitality
- HC, Healthcare
SpecLink-E can help you correctly specify the requirements no matter which system you are using. For a getting started overview guide of specifying sustainability in general for SpecLink-E.
- Sustainability Overview: http://www.bsdsoftlink.com/products/speclink-e/about-the-content/specifying-sustainable-design
If you’re pursuing LEED V4 certification for your project, we have a guide that contains the SpecLink-E sections that a LEED v4 project is most likely to need, helpful strategies for specifying, Materials Content credits.
- LEED V4 Getting Started: http://www.bsdsoftlink.com/main.bsdsoftlink.com/index.php/products/speclink-e/about-the-content/specifying-sustainable-design/leed-v4-in-speclink-e
- LEED V4 Material Content:http://www.bsdsoftlink.com/products/speclink-e/about-the-content/specifying-sustainable-design/leed-v4-material-content-credits
- LEED V4 Low Material Content :http://www.bsdsoftlink.com/products/speclink-e/about-the-content/specifying-sustainable-design/leed-v4-low-emitting-materials-credit
If you’re pursuing 2009/v3 certification for your project, we have a guide that contains the SpecLink-E sections that a LEED v4 project is most likely to need and well as helpful strategies for specifying.
- LEED 2009/v3 Getting Started: https://www.bsdsoftlink.com/for-customers/supporting-documents/210-how-to-specify-division-01
For a project that need to transition from existing LEED 2009/v3 Sections over to LEED V4. We have a transition guide that can assist you with this transition. Its best to create an office master from a typical project that uses the LEED 2009/v3 content as the LEED v4 approach is so different.
- Transition LEED 2009/v3 to LEED V4: https://www.bsdsoftlink.com/for-customers/supporting-documents/212-front-end-update-summary-2015
- Maintaining Multiple versions:https://www.bsdsoftlink.com/about-bsd/newsletter/linkline/233-how-to-maintain-several-versions-of-a-section-for-document-control
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.