How to List Your Products
Once you decide to pursue a listing in SpecLink-E, your account manager and BSD’s team of spec writers will ask you a lot of questions to make sure they understand your products, and what information BSD’s clients need in order to specify your products effectively. They will also ask you for pictures and other text describing your products that can be included to help supplement the specification text that our writers create. Your time investment should be no greater than a few hours.
What Does a Listing Get Me?
- Inclusion in the master text. In the past year, product manufacturers were specified by name over a million times.
- Intelligent links. SpecLink-E’s built-in intelligent links, notes to the specifier, and hyperlinks to your website provide the specifier with relevant and timely product information that enables them to specify your products — every time.
- Proven results. We’ll send you monthly reports on how many times your products have been specified, along with information about the firms who specify them. This intelligence will give you critical information about which products are in high demand, which regions you’re performing well in, and which specifiers might need follow-up. You will also see which firms are specifying your competitors, and how well they are doing.
Targeted marketing opportunities
for your products...through BSD — and BSD's strategic partners.
- Featured Manufacturer listing on SpecLink-E start page.
- Advertorial in BSD’s quarterly newsletter.
- Banner ad in CSI weekly.
- Hyperlink to your company’s training courses in AEC Daily (if applicable).
Click below for samples of the kind of data you will receive as a SpecLink-E manufacturer.
Click here to see sample enhanced listings
Click here to watch a 3-minute video about BSD SpecLink-E for Building Product Manufacturers
Click here to download a Success Story (Behr Paints)