New in SpecLink-E: Alloy LED Architectural Lighting
Alloy LED is a leading architectural lighting manufacturer of the highest quality products, with a complete portfolio including indoor and outdoor LED tape, aluminum channels with diffusers, drivers, under cabinet fixtures and puck lights, dimmers, and controls. Alloy products are designed to be customized using almost limitless combinations of tape light and channels, including lengths. The PrimaLine tape light portfolio includes a full range of wattages, voltages and color temperatures to cover all applications from ambient to task to primary lighting.
Alloy lED also offers innovative and exclusive products:
- PrimaLine XT tape: extended 40 ft. run tape for faster more convenient installations, in ambient, accent, and task lighting models.
- PrimaLine LP tape: For hotspot-free light.
- PrimaLine Gen 2 tape lights: primary lighting at 132 lm/w and 1,000+ lm/ft for some models.
- Varien Dim-to-Warm Tape: warms from 3000K to 1800K (candlelight) with the use of a C-L dimmer, no other accessories required.
Our products and services include:
- Ultra-premium 95 Color Rendering Index (CRI) light with high R9 and R13 values on all tape lights.
- All tape lights are UL Listed, UL field cuttable, and most are Title 24 certified.
- Long warranties including a 6 year warranty on tape light.
- Layout design services (at no charge).
- Custom fabrication services for fast and easy installations.
See us in SpecLink-e (sections 265100, 265600) and www.alloyled.com for complete company and product information.