Technical Support Representative
Thousands of architects and design professionals across the country use BSD's flagship product, SpecLink-E, to write project specifications. The primary responsibilities of this position include providing support to our customers and employees via telephone and email, troubleshooting product and installation issues, and testing software for all phases of the software delivery schedule.
Successful Candidate Qualifications:
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and support.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work independently, while engaging and supporting the overall team.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in customer service/support, client services, or technical support role.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University with a concentration in IT, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Microsoft Windows Network knowledge.
- Working with relational databases.
- Health Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401K Plan
Under general supervision, in an 8:30 – 5:30 pm ET in-bound call center environment, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE. No agencies.