National Account Manager - Manufacturer Services
About Building Systems Design
Building Systems Design develops and sells innovative software tools for the architecture, engineering, and construction markets of North America. Founded in 1983, the company creates, maintains, and supports advanced specification writing, cost-estimating, and BIM interoperability products used by thousands of architects, engineers, and design professionals nationwide. BSD's current line of BSD SoftLink products is gaining wide acceptance as state-of-the-art software because of the innovative ways that data is linked and displayed.
Thousands of architects and design professionals across the country use BSD's flagship product, SpecLink-E, to write project specifications. A prominent feature of this software is access to current information about Building Product Manufactures (BPM’s). This position is responsible for selling BPM’s the opportunity to communicate information about their product(s) to specifiers who use SpecLink software (SpecLink software is used to write specs for over 35,000 projects each year). This is an outbound sales position focused on (1) generating new business from prospects and (2) renewing and upselling existing customers. It requires a strong solution-based selling background. Having some understanding of specification development and the construction industry is a strong plus. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving quota, a college degree (or equivalent), 5+ years of sales experience (construction industry preferred), and demonstrated experience in developing, managing, and closing sales.
The position is based at our headquarters in Atlanta.
Successful Candidate Qualifications
- 5+ years of successful outbound phone sales experience.
- Professional phone presentation skills, including the ability to develop bonding and rapport over the phone. Use these skills to call upon building product manufacturers and discuss their marketing challenges.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Thrive in a quota-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with high level of initiative, good interpersonal skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- A college degree in business administration, sales, or marketing (or equivalent experience).
- A working knowledge of the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry preferred but not required.
- Health Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401K Plan
Fax resumes to 404-365-8912 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE. No agencies.