For the driven B2B marketing professional, this is a unique opportunity to push your career to new levels. As Marketing Operations at BSD, you will play a vital role in product marketing, sales, and product development. You will be responsible for executing marketing strategy, and be directly responsible for the planning of a diverse range of programs and tactics to retain and attract customers and drive revenue. You will work cross-functionally to build a prospect and product marketing strategy that meets customer needs and cultivates engagement as well as establishes BSD as a leader in the AEC space.
- Product Support:
- Execute product enhancements required by product management.
- Basic design skills are a bonus, but not required, Microsoft skills are required (Office, etc.).
- Sales Enablement:
- Develop relationships with the sales operations team to enable most efficient processes for marketing and sales initiatives.
- Work with leadership to define and build processes for the current sales funnel and how marketing and sales can be aligned throughout.
- Lead Generation:
- Execute an inbound and outbound marketing strategy using top-tier MarTech tools to deliver top-of-funnel leads to the inside sales team.
- Research and execute customer personas and message maps/value propositions.
- Content Marketing: Participate in the editing of email drip campaigns, e-books, and social content consistent with BSD’s key messages per audience.
- Take ownership of all trade show concept and materials to deliver impact and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain a marketing scorecard and cadence to track progress and create insights that drive marketing strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with:
- Product to inform customers of updates and features.
- Sales to develop key messaging, sales collateral and a consistent message across all customer contact points.
- IT to manage website strategy, content updates, optimize the user experience and SEO tactics.
- Work within a budget for marketing operations.
- SalesForce.com or another enterprise CRM tool (Microsoft/Hubspot)
- Pardot or Marketo experience (certification preferred)
- Google Analytics, Moz or KissMetrics familiar
- WordPress savvy
- Not required but appreciated:
- AdRoll or Google Adwords
- Social Media Monitoring (Sprout, Hootsuite)
We may be a good fit if:
- You are passionate about data-driven decision making.
- You are driven to help others succeed.
- You are detail-oriented and love timelines.
- You are a self-starter and can make a case for your strategy and execution plans.
- You are a quick learner, stay on top of and can adapt to the quickly changing marketing landscape.
- You have a demonstrated history of partnering and working cross-functionally to establish aligned priorities.
- You have 3+ years of product software marketing experience or product management, experience in digital marketing.
Contact us at email@example.com. EOE. No agencies.
- Health Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401K Plan