Inside Sales - New Business Development
About Building Systems Design
Building Systems Design develops and sells innovative software tools for the architecture, engineering, and construction markets of North America. Founded in 1983, the company creates, maintains, and supports advanced specification writing, cost estimating, and BIM interoperability products used by thousands of architects, engineers, and design professionals nationwide. BSD's current line of BSD SoftLink® products is gaining wide acceptance as state-of-the-art software because of the innovative ways that data is linked and displayed. All of the BSD SoftLink products are designed to share information with each other.
We are currently searching for a Lead Generation Specialist to generate leads for BSD’s full line of subscription-based software tools. Prospects include architects, engineers, facilities managers, educational institutions, and government agencies. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry-leading company. The role of the Lead Generation Specialist is to generate qualified business leads and create awareness of BSD’s products and services. If you’re seeking to grow your sales career and desire a highly rewarding compensation plan, then this is your next career step. We’ve created a unique sales culture where you will be challenged to grow and succeed.
The ideal candidate will have either sales experience with a proven track record or a college degree in marketing, business administration, engineering, or architecture. Having a working knowledge about the architecture, engineering, or construction industry is a plus. The position is based at our headquarters in Atlanta; no travel is required. Targeted first year earnings are $40,000.
- Prospect daily to identify and reach decision makers.
- Document all prospecting activities in CRM system.
- Generate qualified leads for Product Consultants.
- Develop and build knowledge about BSD software products to effectively identify new prospect targets.
- Actively participate in training and skill building.
Successful Candidate Qualifications
- Successful outbound phone sales experience or a college degree in marketing / business administration. Thrives in heavy phone dialing and quota-driven environment.
- Ability to call upon architects and engineers and develop a business relationship. A working knowledge of the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with high level of initiative, good interpersonal skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Professional phone presentation skills including the ability to develop bonding and rapport over the phone.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Health Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401K Plan
Fax resumes to 404-365-8912 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE. No agencies